Do you want to combine Spanish classes in Panama with excursions and a lot of fun? Go for Spanish classes in a mountain village and a Spanish course on a tropical island in the Caribbean. It’s all possible in Panama! You will stay for two weeks in each place. First in Boquete you will enjoy the nature of the mountains and in Bocas del Toro you will treat yourself to Caribbean sun, sea and beach. Here you will find countless nice little restaurants and bars mainly build over the water. Yes, you will also learn Spanish, don’t worry 🙂 pretty intensive actually: 20 hours a week in a small group.
Spanish classes in Panama: Boquete
In the first weekend in between classes you will go horseback riding. Would you prefer to do a zip line tour? That’s also possible for an extra charge of $35. Both in Boquete and in Bocas you will able to join daily activities after your Spanish lessons, like Spanish language movies, yoga, salsa dance classes, Zumba classes, cooking work shops. On each Friday there is an end of the week get together. On this day the school organizes a barbecue, the students arrange the food and the school offers a few drinks. You will sleep in a shared room at the school. After your two weeks in Boquete you will travel on Saturday by minibus and boat to Bocas del Toro.
Bocas del Toro
On Sunday before classes, you will get to see a lot of this archipelago. You will go sailing by catamaran: the whole day on the boat, enjoying the sun, relaxing, talking and you can help steer the boat. There will be frequent stops to go snorkeling. There are places where you can see 800 different species of coral. Lunch is included on this boat trip.
Also in Bocas you will get two weeks of group Spanish classes, accommodation in a shared room at the school and a day excursion in the intervening weekend between classes. This second trip is an excursion by boat to the island of Zapatilla. On the way you will be able to spot dolphins, sloths, you will snorkel with an anfibia board, and visit the national park Bastimentos (entrance fee included), where you will visit red frog beach where you can see, you guessed it, red frogs.
This is the new thing from Bocas: you will get dragged behind a boat through the water with snorkel and mask right above the coral. Zapatilla is a lovely deserted island where you can go sun bathing, hike or snorkel. A really cool and varied day excursion! Included in this trip!
Even if you travel on your own, because of the many activities you soon belong in the group!
You will find more information about Spanish classes in Panama in Boquete and Bocas here.
Spanish and adventure Panama 4 week tour: $1520
This trip can start on any Sunday of the year. You can also arrive on a Saturday in Boquete. In this case you will pay an extra $14 for the shared room in the dorm. For an added price of $10 per night you can also get a private single room.
Included in the package Spanish classes in Panama:
- Two weeks group Spanish course, 4 hours a day from Monday through Friday, accommodation at the shool in a shared dorm. During the week the school offers activities.
- In the intervening weekend between classes in Boquete you will go horseback riding.
- On Saturday after your two weeks in Boquete you will travel to Bocas del Toro in a minibus and by boat. You will travel in a group. The transfer takes about 5 hours.
- The first Sunday after your arrival in Bocas: a sailing trip on a Catamaran.
- Two weeks group Spanish course, 4 hours a day from Monday through Friday, accommodation at the school in a shared dorm. Daily activities.
- On the weekend in between classes you will take an excursion by boat to Zapatila, spot dolfins and sloths, snorkel with an anfibia board, entrance to the national park Bastimentos.
- After classes free time, you won’t leave until Sunday.
- Transport to Boquete or from Bocas del Toro. We can add different transfers to your package ask us for the possibilities.
- Meals except for the lunch on the catamaran sailing day trip.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- $35 reservation fee.
Want to learn a bit more about the Archipelago de Bocas del Toro in Panama just take a look.
Learn Spanish in a Spanish & Adventure trip. Book here.
We do not only offer classes to learn Spanish in Spanish & Adventure trips but in many other countries in Central- and South America. Go back to the Homepage to see the different possibilities of learning Spanish in Central- and South America or combining your Spanish course with free volunteer work.