Spanish classes in Ecuador. The Spanish school in Quito has created a combination package of four weeks especially for Spanish Language Travels. The first two weeks you will receive group classes in Quito for four hours a day. Accommodation will be a shared room in a residence for students. After these two weeks you will be transported to the jungle. Here you will also receive two weeks of group classes, however this time it will be 3 class hours a day. You will stay in a shared room in the beautiful jungle lodge. In the jungle you will receive all meals and one week of activities. On Saturday it is possible to pay extra for a full day excursion. In your second week you can also attend daily excursions and pay on site. Prices are very reasonable $10 to $20 for each excursion. The two weeks have different activities. This Spanish and Adventure tour can start on any Sunday in Quito and will end four weeks later in Quito also on a Sunday.
Note: recently there is internet in the jungle lodge! If this is an advantage… that´s up to you :-).
Look for more information about studying in the jungle reading our learn Spanish in Ecuador page.
Spanish and Adventure Ecuador 4 weeks: $1650
Spanish classes in Ecuador; the Spanish & Adventure package includes:
- In Quito: two weeks of group Spanish lessons, 4 class hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Accommodation in the residence for students next to the school in a shared room from Sunday to Sunday.
- Transportation on Sunday morning from Quito to the jungle lodge in mini bus and boat.
- In the jungle: two weeks of group classes, 3 class hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle lodge, based on a shared room.
- In the jungle: 3 meals a day.
- Your first week in the jungle: from Monday through Friday excursions with a local guide.
- Coffee, tea and snacks during lesson breaks.
- Transportation back to Quito on Sunday morning.
- Extensive travel information before you leave and local guidance at the locations.
Not included in the Spanish and Adventure package in Ecuador:
- Your international flight to Quito.
- The airport code of Quito is UIO. The most known airlines that fly to Quito are: Avianca, Aeromexico, American Airlines, Copa, Iberia, KLM, United, Delta.
- Transfer from the airport to your accommodation in Quito. We can arrange this for $40.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- $35 administration fee.
Learn Spanish in a Spanish & Adventure trip. Book here.
We do not only offer classes to learn Spanish in Spanish & Adventure trips but in many other countries in Central- and South America. Go back to the Homepage to see the different possibilities of learning Spanish in Central- and South America or combining your Spanish course with free volunteer work.