Spanish classes in Costa Rica! We made a Spanish & Adventure Costa Rica trip which is especially great for nature lovers, since Costa Rica is said to be the most beautiful country of Central America. 27% of the Country is part of a national Park!
During this trip you will stay two weeks in Turrialba and two weeks in Puerto Viejo. In both places you will receive 40 hours of Spanish classes in a small group. You will stay in a shared room and have many excursions and activities included in this trip. Both schools will offer various activities on weekdays like salsa dance classes, yoga, cooking workshops, zumba classes and drinks or a movie night on Fridays.
Spanish classes in Costa Rica: Turrialba
You start in Turrialba. This mountainous village with a volcano is situated in the center of the country. On the weekend you go river rafting on the river Pacuare. You will stay overnight in a shared tent at the jungle campsite by the river! You probably will see tucans, monkeys and sloths at the campsite.
Spanish classes in Costa Rica: Puerto Viejo
A great Caribbean surf village by the sea. Besides your Spanish classes in the intervening weekend you will have a fun guided day trip. You will cycle along the sea to a beautiful beach where you go kayaking on a jungle river, and you hike through the jungle to the overhanging rock. If you want you can have lunch at Selvin, the best Costa Rican restaurant in the region (own expense).
Spanish classes in Costa Rica with lots of extra excursions and activities. Even if you travel alone, by taking part in the various activities, you will soon feel at home in the group. More information about Spanish classes in Turrialba and Puerto Viejo.
- January 21st
- February 18th
- March 18th
- April 15th
- May 20th
- June 17th
- July 15th
- August 19th
- September 16th
- October 21st
- November 18th
- December 16th
The accommodation always starts on Sundays. You can also arrive on a Saturday in Turrialba. Cost for extra night accommodation in shared dorm is $14. For an additional $10 per night you can also get a private single room.
Included in the package:
- Two weeks of group Spanish course in Turrialba, 4 class hours per day from Monday through Friday, and accommodation in the beautiful school residence in a shared room.
- During weekdays activities, for example yoga, zumba and salsa dance classes (see above).
- Rafting weekend on the Pacuare river: you will go rafting twice, sleep in a shared tent by the river, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast.
- Transport to the bus station in Siquirres where you get your own bus ticket for the bus to Puerto Viejo, via Limon ($8). You will be picked up from the bus stop in Puerto Viejo and taken to the school.
- Two weeks group Spanish course, 4 class hours a day from Monday through Friday, and accommodation in the schools residence in Puerto Viejo.
- In the intervening weekend day an excursion to Punta Uva (cycle, kayak on the river and short jungle hike)
- Private taxi of about one and a half hours from the airport in San Jose to Turrialba. Optional cost for this taxi service is $115.
- Transport from the bus station in Siquirres to Puerto Viejo (about $8).
- Meals except as described on the weekend rafting trip.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- $35 reservation fee.
You can find more information about this trip on our new Spanish classes in Costa Rica page.
Spanish and Adventure Costa Rica $1660 USD
We also have Spanish and Adventure tours in Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Peru. If you have a question about these or any other tours send us an email!