The Spanish school in Quito has created a combination package of four weeks especially for Spanish Language Travels. The first two weeks you will receive group classes in Quito for four hours a day. Accommodation will be a shared room in a residence for students. After these two weeks you will go to the jungle where you will also receive two weeks of group classes, however here it will be 3 class hours a day. You will stay in a shared room in a jungle lodge. In the jungle you will receive all meals and one week of activities. The second week you can see if you want to do activities and pay extra. The two weeks have different activities. This Spanish and Adventure tour can start on any Sunday in Quito and will end four weeks later in Quito also on a Sunday.
Note: in the jungle lodge there is no internet, but there is a village with internet within one hour walking distance from the lodge. Look for more information about studying in the jungle reading our learn Spanish in Ecuador page.
The Spanish & Adventure package in Ecuador includes:
- In Quito: two weeks of group Spanish lessons, 4 class hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Accommodation in the residence for students next to the school in a shared room from Sunday to Sunday.
- Transportation on Sunday morning from Quito to the jungle lodge in mini bus and boat.
- In the jungle: two weeks of group Spanish lessons, 3 class hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Accommodation in a beautiful jungle lodge, based on a shared room.
- In the jungle: 3 meals a day.
- Your first week in the jungle: from Monday through Friday excursions under the guidance of a local guide. On Saturday it is possible to pay extra for a full day excursion. In you second week you can also pay extra for after class excursions, the price is about $10 to $20 for each excursion.
- Coffee, Tea and snacks during lesson breaks.
- Transportation back to Quito on Sunday morning.
- Extensive travel information before you leave and local guidance at the locations.
Not included in the Spanish and Adventure package in Ecuador:
- Your international flight to Quito. The airport code of Quito is UIO. The most known airlines that fly to Quito are: Avianca, Aeromexico, American Airlines, Copa, Iberia, KLM, United, Delta.
- Transfer from the airport to your accommodation in Quito. We can arrange this for $40.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- $35 administration fee.